Canadian CPR Training in Vancouver
Learn the latest CPR rescue techniques and get certified in American Heart Association approved CPR when you enrol in a CPR course with Vancouver First Aid. Learn to manage emergencies such as choking, cardiac arrest, angina and strokes when you sign up for CPR, AED and / or basic life support programs with this provider. A number of comprehensive first aid, CPR and AED classes are also available including standard, childcare, emergency and WEFA (OFA level 1 equivalent). Several training centres are available throughout the Lower Mainland including centres in East Vancouver, Surrey, and Down-town Vancouver. This provider has been serving the Lower Mainland with training programs since 2010 and proudly offers the highest volume of courses, lowest prices and most experienced instructors. To register for a first aid, re-certification, private or Canadian CPR course in Vancouver use the contact information provided below.
About Vancouver First Aid
Trainees can register for a training course using the form on the Vancouver First Aid website linked below. E-mails, telephone calls, and walk-ins during business hours are also highly encouraged by the Vancouver First Aid staff. If you still have questions regarding classes and registration, you can reach the Vancouver First Aid with the contact details below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://vancouverfirstaid.ca/cpr-aed-courses/
- Telephone: 778-709-9180.
The main training centre is located in central down-town Vancouver in Yaletown. Public transportation is available within walking distance as well as a large variety of amenities (food, shopping, etc.). The East Vancouver training location has available free along residential streets and in front of the facility during non-rush hour times. To get a better idea of the location, see the map below.
What Courses Are Available (Prices Included)
Here’s a brief list of some of the more popular courses available with this provider:
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED – 134.99
- Emergency first aid, CPR and AED – 79.99
- Childcare first aid, CPR and AED – 79.99
- CPR level “A” – 49.99
- CPR level “C” – 59.99
- CPR level “HCP” – 64.99
- WEFA (OFA level 1 Equivalent) – 79.99
- Private infant CPR training – 140.00
What Other Courses Are Available (Non – first aid / CPR) ?
The following other workplace required courses are available:
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Food Safe level 1
- Food Safe level 2
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
Private classes are available for
Top 10 Reasons to Register with This provider
Here’s the top ten reasons why you should register with this Lower Mainland provider
- This provider offers WorkSafe BC and workplace approved certification that is valid for 3 years
- CPR certification includes AED training and prices for the programs are the lowest in the Lower Mainland
- Registration is very easy and available on-line, in-person, via chat, email or telephone (contact information is posted above)
- A wide range of courses are available including CPR programs for individuals in advanced life support and / or in the health care industry
- This provider offers multiple training locations for your convenience.
Did You Know?
Checking your first aid kit and emergency supplies
It’s great to have an emergency supply kit on hand whenever a disaster or an emergency strikes, but you do have to check on them every once and a while. Check your ’emergency bag/kit’ at least every three months, to check on your batteries and medications for expiration. Replace anything that is worn out or has expired. Always have extra clothes, a blanket, emergency supplies like flash-lights and batteries, food, water, and a first aid kit stocked.
Enrol in a class today!